Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sugar-Free Chocolate Buttercream Frosting



Yes, I'm fully aware that we're still nearly 2 months from Christmas! What can I say? Those were the sprinkles I had and I felt like decorating!

I'd been trying to come up with a suitable vehicle for the Sugar-Free Chocolate Buttercream Frosting Sweet Freedom test recipe and finally decided on Your Basic Chocolate Cupcake from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World. These pretty cupcakes will be featured on my cubicle at work tomorrow and I give them, oh, one hour to disappear.

This frosting is yet another delicious and innovative recipe. I encourage you to visit Ricki's other blog, Diet, Dessert and Dogs, where she features numerous recipes and her engaging prose. I think you'll find her recipes clever, healthful, and delicious.

In other news, I finally looked in the manual and learned how to turn off the flash on my camera!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christmas Cuppers! I love it! As you know, we are very into sprinkles here, and well, into cupcakes, too! And Ricki's Super Duper Sugar-Free Frosting? Parfait!

Anonymous said...

Sugar Free Frosting??? She must have just invented a little piece of heaven!

Anonymous said...

The cupcakes look like they could melt anyones heart ma belle!

Rural Vegan said...

Sugar cream frosting would be amazing, I can't wait to try that!

Anonymous said...

Wow--what a perfect use for the frosting! (or is the sprinkles? or the cupcakes?--what the heck, I'll take all three!) :)

And you're one step ahead of me on the camera--I'm loving my new camera but haven't even had a chance to OPEN the manual yet!

alaina said...

wow, sugar free frosting? i'm really dying to know how that works.

aTxVegn said...

That frosting turned out great! I can't wait to try it.

Anonymous said...

congrats on the flash! your cupcakes look lovely!

i really need to bake some cupcakes. i bought vegan cupcakes take over the world, and i haven't even tried it yet.

frosting looks awesome as well.

Anonymous said...

this one really looks delicious!
colorful and yummmmy!