Wednesday, November 24, 2010

VeganMoFo: Kaia Foods



Last spring, Kaia Foods generously sent me a selection of their raw foods products (thank you so much, Kaia Foods!). As I was about to embark on an international vacation, these were perfect travel snacks! The sprouted buckwheat granola and kale chips were my favorite of the bunch, but I also enjoyed the flavorful sprouted sunflower seeds and the soft fruit leather. If you've never tried sprouted buckwheat granola, I highly recommend this crunchy, filling cereal. It's good plain or with cold vegan milk!

With Thanksgiving upon us tomorrow, tell me please, for what are you thankful?


2 comments:

Bianca said...

I've seen the Kaia kale chips featured somewhere before....VegNews, maybe? I LOVE kale chips. I must find some of these.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Kaia foods! My favorite was the buckwheat cherry granola. And the fruit leathers are awesome!