Thursday, October 22, 2009

VeganMoFo: Seed



Last night, I was fortunate tohttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif be able to catch up with a good friend over a healthful dinner at Seed in Venice. After all the rich meals I had last week, I have been focusing solely on whole foods this week. In keeping with that, I ordered the Saisai Donburi Macro Bowl (from the menu: kabocha, kale, shiitake, arame, bean sprouts, daily bean [black bean, in this case], saurkraut, balsamic-miso sauce). Served over organic brown rice, this macrobiotic bowl was exactly what I wanted; a delicious bowl full of perfectly prepared vegetables, legumes, and grains.

5 comments:

Debra said...

It looks very healthy!
Don't miss my vegan cookbook giveaway on my blog..
Debra @ Vegan Family Style

quarrygirl said...

wow, the Saisai Donburi Macro Bowl is my absolute FAVORITE thing at Seed...I wish the restaurant was closer to me so I could eat it all the time!

Anonymous said...

I'm dying to get to Seed, I just never seem to make it to venice. Looks so good!

Lex said...

Even just getting a side of steamed veggie and rice there tastes wonderful. Eric really can make the simple divine!

Ricki said...

Sometimes a simple, whole foods bowl of goodness is all one needs for dinner, no? Looks great.