Thursday, October 8, 2009

VeganMoFo: Strawberry Love Muffins



As if it weren't obvious already, I love to give home-baked goods as gifts. This time around, I was giving someone a copy of Hannah Kaminsky's My Sweet Vegan and wanted to bake something from the book to go along with it. I chose the Strawberry Love Muffins because I couldn't think of a single person who wouldn't love a vanilla muffin with delicious strawberries scattered throughout. They turned out tender and lightly sweet; the perfect gift!

7 comments:

The Voracious Vegan said...

Those muffins look SO good! And you are totally right, who wouldn't love vanilla cupcakes filled with sweet strawberries!?!?

Debra said...

these look soooo good!

Trinity (of haiku tofu) said...

Mmm! I love the way strawberries get all mushy and sweet when they're baked into goodies! good call.

Jenn Shagrin said...

Oh goodness was it the Jew country club Squaw Creek? I certainly hope so, because I used to eat there all the time with my grandparents.

Thanks, home slice :)

Hannah said...

Ah ha, this certainly sounds familiar... ;) They sure do look perfectly baked!

Ricki said...

What a wonderful, thoughtful gift! Someone is very lucky. :)

Sunny Subramanian said...

can i have some of these for my birthday? ;)