Sunday, January 31, 2010

LA Vegan Bake Sale for Haiti TODAY



I'm bringing these veganized classic Rice Krispies Treats to today's bake sale for Haiti. Made with Chicago Soy Dairy's Dandies, they are exactly like the treats I remember from childhood. All of LA's most accomplished bakers are donating spectacular treats, so please come out to support the relief efforts. All proceeds will go to Doctors without Borders.

Where: Locali, 5825 Franklin Avenue, Los Angeles
When: Today, January 31, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.

See you there!

4 comments:

Sunny Subramanian said...

Aw, we went but we missed you. Your rice crispy treats look amazing!

Clara in Veganland said...

It was nice seeing you! The rice krispie treats were amazing! I hadn't had them in forever!

Jenn Shagrin said...

Aww...hang in there. You'll find that special cuddle buddy soon ;)

And thank you for the suggestion. I haven't even looked at an angel food cake recipe before, but I am on it!

I would love to open a fancy restaurant, but knowing my tendencies, it would cost a fortune to run.

Hope you are well!

urban vegan said...

AWEsome. Would have loved to have bought some treats.