Monday, November 10, 2008

Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes



Happy Herbivore says she created this Pudge-Free Holidays recipe just for me and my love of chocolate mint. Trust me, that is a very high honor and one that I do not take lightly. In fact, I think I blushed when she told me! These are must-make cupcakes for the holidays, so go buy the e-cookbook!

I made a savory Happy Herbivore test recipe for dinner tonight. The quesadilla using Jalapeno Cheddar Cheeze didn't photograph well, so you'll have to take my word for it that it was good. Unfortunately, you have a long wait for the recipe; I'm not sure of the release date for the e-cookbook in which it will appear.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love that chocolate-mint combo! Lucky me, I've got the e-book so I can make these, too! :)

Anonymous said...

These sound so délicieux! Sadly, I'm the only one who likes chocolate & mint in my family, and I couldn't trust myself with so many cupcakes...

Tara said...

YUMMY!!! I need to buy the cookbook today. Eat, Drink, & Be Vegan has an awesome recipe for Chocolate Mint Cookies. Have you ever had them?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE CHOCOLATE MINT TOO!!!! and i love cupcakes! i may just have to get that cookbook!

all the stuff you post about happy herbivore always sounds so delicious. that happy herbivore must be a genius! :)

tofufreak said...

mm yummy! those sound lovely :)

Anonymous said...

Chocolate and mint were meant for each other- it's one of my favorite combos! (Totally craving some mint chocolate chip ice cream now...!)