Monday, October 24, 2011

I Am Fantastic



One of the big changes the head chef at Cafe Gratitude LA made when updating the menu was creating exciting new breakfast dishes. Among the 4 new choices, I was most looking forward to I Am Fantastic, a raw banana-chia crepe full of fresh fruit and topped with coconut creme, maple syrup, chopped pecans, and a dash of cinnamon. The crepe is like soft banana fruit leather and mine was stuffed full of beautifully ripe strawberries (the fruit will change upon seasonal availability). The coconut creme is light and lovely, coating each bite along with the pure maple syrup. I Am Fantastic is heavenly!

The online menu says breakfast is only served from 8-11 a.m., but don't be fooled; I confirmed that it's actually served all day! That means, if you can't get to the Cafe at breakfast time, you can order I Am Fantastic for lunch or dinner (or for dessert)!

Today's Cafe Gratitude Question of the Day: What is most important to you?

No comments: