Thursday, October 27, 2011

I Am Juicy



I'm sure it's no surprise that Cafe Gratitude LA excels at fresh juices. My favorite is I Am Rejuvenated, a blend of wheatgrass, apple, ginger (I pretty much love anything that contains ginger), and lemon juice with sparkling water.



I Am Divine is new to the menu; a sweet and spicy mix of carrot, lemon, and ginger juice.



I Am Healthy is exactly that: a healthful combination of kale, celery, cucumber, and lemon juice (add ginger juice for a kick!).



Another sweet and spicy option is I Am Worthy, the kale, beet, celery, apple, and ginger juice.



I Am Energized is a completely different type of spicy, though. It's an alkalizing green smoothie with kale, cucumber, celery, lemon, cilantro, avocado, and jalapeno. I ordered mine without avocado and I wasn't able to get through much of it. The richness of the avocado would naturally cut the heat of the jalapeno, so if you're an avocado lover, order this on my behalf!

Today's Cafe Gratitude Question of the Day: What are you creating?

No comments: