Friday, October 28, 2011

I Am Grace, Eternal, & Cool



Cafe Gratitude LA makes wonderful almond milk-based and coconut milk-based milkshakes to sweeten its meals. Above is I Am Grace, a shake made of young coconut milk, almond butter, dates, and vanilla bean.



Falling under the name I Am Eternal is a foursome of shakes in chocolate (seen above), vanilla, coffee, and strawberry flavors. They each used to have their own name under the previous menu, but the new menu grouped them together. If I had to choose, my favorite is probably the coffee shake, but they're all perfect.



Saving the best for last, my very favorite Cafe Gratitude LA shake is I Am Cool, a mint chocolate chip shake packed with nutrients. Containing VitaMineral Green, a nutrient-dense green "superfood powder," and cacao nibs, which are rich in antioxidants, this milkshake has health benefits and satisfies my mint chocolate chip cravings all in one.

(Not pictured here, but previously featured is I Am Luscious).

Today's Cafe Gratitude Question of the Day: What ignites you?

2 comments:

Lex said...

the I Am Grace minus the almond butter is my personal addiction

Bess @ I Dream of Greenie said...

I always get the mint choco shake, though did try and enjoy the vanilla shake...coffee is next on the list!