Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I Am Fortified



A grain bowl (choice of quinoa, brown rice, or both) full of seasonal vegetables and kale and with an option of four different delicious sauces (sesame-ginger, garlic-tahini, Thai almond, and the newly added coconut curry), I Am Fortified is healthful comfort food. It has fortified me more times than I can count (usually with the Thai almond sauce, but they're all perfect) and I can't wait to try it with the coconut curry sauce.

Today's Cafe Gratitude Question of the Day: What calms you?

2 comments:

Lex said...

my new fav is straight up the i am grateful with a side of tortillas $10 and tons of hot sauce. I always have to say "the i am greatful, but I'm paying for it" haha

Jen Treehugger said...

THAT SAUCE!!! That whole bowl of food looks amazing.