Thursday, October 20, 2011

I Am Transformed



If you're in the mood for tacos, I Am Transformed will satisfy your craving. It's two soft corn tortillas stuffed with black beans, a choice of mashed, caramelized butternut squash or brown rice, the scrumptious chipotle cashew cheese, avocado, and salsa fresca (I order mine without avocado and salsa fresca). The brown rice version is from the original Cafe Gratitude LA menu and butternut squash version is on the new menu. Both are still available, even though the current menu only lists the butternut squash option.

Today's Cafe Gratitude Question of the Day: What do you love about the work you do?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Cashew Cream looks so good!

What do I love about the work that I do? At the moment, I am a stay-at-home-mom. I love that I have a front row seat to my son's world.